- New CWS Grand Opening Events Announced
- Who Are UK’s Longest Tenured Coaches?
- Kentucky Football Returns (Links)
- Center Stage: Andrew Harrison
- Big Blue Pro Spotlight: Terrence Jones
- John Feinstein – “OK. I give.”
- UK Hoops Bounces Back With Win
- PHOTO GALLERY: KENTUCKY VS. ALABAMA
- Heartbreaker for UK Hoops
- Big Blue Pro Spotlight: Chuck Hayes
Will the Harrison Twins Return to UK?
- Updated: March 19, 2014
With Julius Randle expected to be a lottery pick, Willie Cauley-Stein, James Young and most likely another player or two leaning towards the NBA Draft, the big question is will the Harrison Twins return for their sophomore season at UK? Two weeks ago not many thought they should even consider it, but they played well in the SEC Tournament and who knows what will happen in the NCAA Tournament. If Aaron and Andrew both have good NCAA Tournament’s and UK makes a big run, anything could happen. Let’s not forget Brandon Knight just a few short years ago….
So, will they go or will they stay? Will one go without the other? VOTE NOW…