- Big Blue Pro Spotlight: Anthony Davis
- Coach Cal to Pass Out Tempur- Pedic® Pillows to Big Blue Madness Campers
- Garrett Johnson Named SEC Freshmen of the Week
- UK at Florida Triple Overtime Loss Photo Gallery
- UK 2 – 0 But Headed To The Swamp For SEC Opener
- UK vs Ohio Photo Gallery
- UK – UT Martin Photo Gallery
- UK Football Takes Major Step Forward In Rebuilding Process
- Media Day Photo Gallery
- Stoops Troops 2014 Fall Camp Opens Up This Week
Will the Harrison Twins Return to UK?
- Updated: March 19, 2014
With Julius Randle expected to be a lottery pick, Willie Cauley-Stein, James Young and most likely another player or two leaning towards the NBA Draft, the big question is will the Harrison Twins return for their sophomore season at UK? Two weeks ago not many thought they should even consider it, but they played well in the SEC Tournament and who knows what will happen in the NCAA Tournament. If Aaron and Andrew both have good NCAA Tournament’s and UK makes a big run, anything could happen. Let’s not forget Brandon Knight just a few short years ago….
So, will they go or will they stay? Will one go without the other? VOTE NOW…